Friday, July 21, 2006

Table tennis after years...

Just couldn't recall back when was the last time i played table tennis? Digging back to my memory, i used to play with my younger sister and even represented for school. That was the old time story. Nowaday, 9 out of 10 people i ask whether they can play table tennis usually comes with a standard answer - 'NO'.

To my surprise, few of my colleagues know how to play this game. Further more, they can play pretty well. Finally i can have a hold on my old ping pong bat once again. Although the response was not very encouraging, 2 to 3 peoples, we still managed to organise this table tennis session after work.

All these while, i'm not required to pay a single penny for the table tennis session. The rental of the table really shocked me for a while, it's RM7 per hour. Well, have to accept that private venue always priced like this. Since we only have limited participants, 1 hour is good for a start.

1 hour passed pretty fast. We all enjoy the fun of this game very well. I anticipate for the next session but it may appears to be a bit difficult because most of us will be joining other project in different location. Let's just HOPE :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Table tennis is so fun. Anyways I was just browsing blogs, and came across yours, I`m sorry if this sounds creepy.

good luck with your new project,
Bri